I see the pettiness still remains

When my neighbor mows her lawn,she'll leave this 18 inch or so,swatch on the other side of my driveway,unmowed. She figures this is "our" property. I can see her stand there and draw an invisible line from where the edge of our garage lines up with where the driveway apron ends on the street. I've asked her several times,if it was our property,why wouldn't they have installed the driveway up to that line? There's a one piece section of fence that remains on the side of my garage,and she figures that that piece shows where the property line is,but that fence has fallen half over.
When my husband mows,he just does the other side of the driveway,and ignores that little swatch.He can't do it anyway without having the mower half on the gravel drive(and blowing gravel all over)

Any neighbor issues that have you just shaking your head?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:27 AM on May. 2, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Any neighbor issues that have you just shaking your head?

neighbor guy, yelled at my child for ringing his doorbell
    daughter 5 went to see if his daughter would like to play
    thoughts of fairies and rainbows in her mind
    only to have a 6'5" man bend down yell in her face with finger shaking

he was annoyed that his bell rang too much (adult viewpoint)
    five year old viewpoint... fairies and rainbows and kittens then in a moment, a very huge man yelling at her

she hid under her blanket for 2 hours, then drew pictures of blood coming from her bedroom window because mr XXX might come in her house and gt her, finally fell asleep at midnight...also drew a picture of mr XX all in red with a X on top, placed on her door to let him know he can not come in her room

yes... i have a neighbor problem
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Nah we mow both neighbors grass ( each side) because they're old lol. Only time we had a issue was when we moved in and someone accused us f being drug dealers because there's no way we could afford to live here,
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:34 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I would totally make crude designs in the swatch. Like a penis crop circle.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:48 AM on May. 2, 2013

• you mean besides the skunk?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:07 AM on May. 2, 2013

• i even spoke to the school shrink yesterday
    she does not sleep through the night now, she comes into my bed scared- not usual for her at all
    and
    now when she sees mr XX outside, she goes over and beyond to please him
    mr XX, do you want to play? here mr XX i picked this for you, etc etc
    the shrink said this is normal, for a five year old, shows empathy (too bad mr XX has no empathy)

it could be a very long summer
    and his five yr old and my five year old are best friends

* his little girl rings MY doorbell millions of times too (but when i spoke to mr XX he said that my daughter rings it more...LMAO= idiot asshole
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on May. 2, 2013

• maybe you could plant something on that 18 inches, something that would annoy the neighbors
    or
    spend some weed seeds on a windy day- wind carries dandelion seeds to their half
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on May. 2, 2013

•  dandelions when the wind is in the correct direction

but penis cut out in grass, excellent idea...maybe a middle finger cut out is in order

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 2, 2013

• *sigh* yes, I have neighbor issues. BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!   woohoo  my neighbors just sold their house, just waiting for closing for them to leave.  They don't speak English, have never talked to me and continue to throw cigarette butts into my yard right by my AC units.  I can't stand these people.  Their house sold within a week of being on the market.  Seems things are picking up here, but now that it's possible for us to sell the house I am seeing that we will be no further ahead of we sell and try to find something else to buy.  So, we may just end up improving things here.  I'm just hoping my new neighbors aren't smokers or litter bugs.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:34 AM on May. 2, 2013

• paulielover- those neighbors are ungrateful idiots
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I am now thankful I live around a bunch of older folks. All retired, no kids.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:24 AM on May. 2, 2013