Working out with a Wii?

Has anybody actually had any success working out with any of the wii workout games? My fiance is buying one next week (a wii) and I thought about getting the Zumba workout to go with it. Any opinions?

dimples2k13

Asked by dimples2k13 at 10:12 AM on May. 2, 2013 in Health

• I have loved my wii fit! I have the Zumba as well and it's a lot of fun, as are the Just Dance games. I haven't lost a lot of weight with it, that not my goal (I'm 120 lbs), but my husband dropped 25 lbs using the WiiFit and changing his diet. With the wiifit, I like setting it to the freestep option and stepping while I watch my favorite shows on tv, I continue to hear a light click to make sure I keep the same rhythm

Answer by missanc at 10:16 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I became overweight whenever i started the whole stay at home mom thing and its too dangerous to get out and workout around where i live so i thought maybe using the wii would give me some kind of start on working out everyday.
    dimples2k13

Comment by dimples2k13 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I've never used the Zumba, but I lost weight doing the sports game as well as step aerobics.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:26 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I love the Just Dance games.. it really doesn't feel like you're exercising because it's so fun.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:34 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I have used it in the past, often using the Biggest Loser workouts. I haven't done them in a while, I just take the dog for long walks now.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:34 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Eh, I have them all via my XBox Kinnect. I used it maybe a total of 10 times. I like walking and getting outside better. I also have a Gazelle, that I have used more. This XBox really just sits and gathers dust.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 AM on May. 2, 2013