is this normal at 25 weeks?

is it normal for sex to hurt really bad when pregnant? just in the last day i cant stand it, it hurts so bad when he would put it in or if it would hit one area inside of me it didnt hurt at all like a week ago so is that normal?

also is it normal to have alot of cramping mainly when walking in my lower belly i probably get it a couple times a day and it just hurts so bad sometimes to walk i dont know if thats just cramping or contractions? i have a baby already but never really had this problem with her..

im 25 weeks today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the sex ya it may start to hurt he probably goes to deep or your body is just like no way lol the cramps could be ligament pains or braxtons hicks either way yes it is normal i feel ya this is number 2 and everything is new and different
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• With sex I never have had a problem and I am now 33 weeks. So maybe call your doctor or check with them about it. You might have irritated something. As for the walking you are probably just stretching to make more room for your growing baby. I have that feeling a lot.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have the same thing sometimes, try a different position like on your side. Also, the cramping is normal its the ligaments stretching to make more room for your baby! =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had the same thing I never felt anything like that with my first daughter so I was worried but after talking to the doctors they said the pain is just everything restretching and the more kids that you have the more your going to feel those pains.
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• im having the same problem ever since i was over 10 weeks pregnante to now
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2009