• In the Spotlight:

Help!Having trouble conceiving 2nd kid :(

I had no trouble conceiving my first child but I'm finding it difficult to conceive my 2nd baby that me and my husband both want more than anything, we don't why we can't have another when we've been trying every day, I eat healthy, I have no health issues neither does my husband so why is having our 2nd baby hard?

12littlemomma18

Asked by 12littlemomma18 at 11:50 PM on May. 2, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Because you're trying every day.
    Only have sex every OTHER day during your fertile time. (I'm assuming you already know when this is)
    No lube (unless it's pre-seed)
    Have your orgasm AFTER his so your cervix dips down into the pool of his semen, making the journey easier.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:52 PM on May. 2, 2013

• That^^^^
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:53 PM on May. 2, 2013

• I agree with PGA
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:59 PM on May. 2, 2013

• Baby #1 is only nine months old. It's entirely possible your body is telling you, "I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!"

Many doctors recommend a lot longer than nine months between babies; my own says two years from delivery of #1 to conception of #2, to ensure your body has fully recovered.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:02 AM on May. 3, 2013

• How long have you been trying? Are your periods regular yet, since your first baby is still so young?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:14 AM on May. 3, 2013

• For my second kid I really had a "timeline" as to when I wanted to be pregnant and an ideal due date (generally speaking....month wise). I was teaching at the time and really wanted to work it around the school year schedule....and knew it would be my last baby since pregnancy is VERY HARD for me. I used an ovulation kit, found my fertile day and that was it. We tried for the first month without really knowing when to try....but after knowing when I was ovulating - bingo! Relax...don't put pressure on yourself!! Make sure you know when you are ovulating and then have fun. Remember...it can take months for the perfect little egg hunt! Good luck!
    wifemomteacher

Answer by wifemomteacher at 1:00 AM on May. 3, 2013

• I agree with PartyGalAnne. Also it took us several months to conceive our second daughter even though dd number 1 was conceived the first month we tried. Just relax. If it is meant to be it will happen.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:45 AM on May. 3, 2013

• 9 MOnths isnt that long of TTC. Try 2 years.

Track your ovulation
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:21 PM on May. 13, 2013