Judge Jeanine Pirro goes off on the mother of Boston Bomber....priceless

Since her sons became public figures, Zubeidat (mom) has been glorying in her moment in the spotlight, so much so that, when one watches the videos, it’s impossible to tell if she is genuinely distraught or if she is a drama queen delighting in her massive audience. One wants to feel sympathy for a mother who has lost her children, no matter how terrible her children are, but she makes sympathy impossible. 

If you do not want to watch the video, here are a few highlights...

In response to Zubeidat’s peculiar claim that she doesn’t care if Dzhokhar is killed, Pirro asks rhetorically..

“Does that sound like a mother already devastated by the death of one son or a woman on her own radical jihad willing to sacrifice yet another son in honor of their God?”

Pirro was especially offended by Zubiedat’s claim that America took her sons from her:

"Really? America took your son’s from you? They’ve killed Americans; they injured more than two hundred; (and) blinded, deafened, and blew the legs and arms off of innocent civilians, turning the city of Boston into a lock-down war zone of casualties, amputees, and a future of post-traumatic stress. And America should protect you?

Your sons killed us. We’re the ones who needed the protection and you ask “Why did I even go there?” I’ll tell you why: You came to suck the fat of our land, to take our money, to educate your terrorists sons, to steal from us, to go on public assistance, to get housing and food stamps while you drive your Mercedes Benz — all the while your family (was) going back and forth to the very country from which you claimed political refuge.

Pirro contrasts Zubeidat’s unemployed sons, who committed felonies, collected welfare, smoked pot, and traveled back and forth between America and Chechnya, with the lives of ordinary Americans:

Most Americans can’t even afford a vacation. They’re losing their homes. If they’re lucky enough to have a job, they live check to check. The elderly choose between food and medicine. Servicemen and women are getting cuts in their benefits.

And then when hard working Americans want to know how you guys can afford this, the governor of Massachusetts refuses to reveal what kind of taxpayer assistance your son Tamerlan got on the grounds of privacy. Privacy? What privacy? Governor, you take our money and you give it this dirt bag and you want to protect his privacy, you want to protect his rights? He’s dead, he’s a terrorist. He has no rights.

The subject of privacy reminds Pirro that one of the topsy-turvy problems in Obama-world is that accused wrongdoers are given more protections than law-abiding citizens:

“It’s okay to invade my privacy and to publish my name and where I live on an interactive map because I’m a lawful gun owner.”

Pirro is also upset about what she sees as the Obama administration’s obsession with world opinion....

The Obama administration at breakneck speed rushes in a federal judge, stops the FBI in the middle of a high-value interrogation to arraign your son and shower him with even more rights. The right to remain silent; the right to an attorney; unparalleled medical care — all the protections of our constitution. Why? Because the president and his buddy Eric Holder want the world to think better of us. They want the world to see American justice at its best. Really? They hate us. They chant death to America. They burn us an effigy. We give them billions, and F-16s, and armored tanks, as they laugh all the way to the bank and the airfield. And when they kill us, we don’t even send in reinforcements, like the four fighting in Benghazi. And we want them to like us? Honestly, I don’t much care about what the world thinks of us or our criminal justice system. They come here to kill us and we worry about what they think of us. I don’t want to show the rest of the world how our system works. I honestly don’t give a damn.

I part ways with Pirro regarding the health care Dzhokhar got. We extended care to Dzhokhar after he was arrested because that  what a civilized people does. We're not proving anything to anybody but ourselves. Also, if he died, his knowledge died with him. 

Pirro’s rant is a fine rant indeed but, as with all angry statements, it needs to be read with a grain of salt. It’s doubtful that a reputable former federal prosecutor and judge really wants our government to be that dismissive of due process. After all, considering that at times it seems to some that Americans fear our govt more then they fear terrorists.  The government needs to be more upstanding than ever, not less.

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91424&sitesection=mrconservative&VID=24776178

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:21 AM on May. 3, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Little bit too conservative for my taste. I agreed with maybe one of her statements.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 3, 2013

• She definitely said it like she saw it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:10 AM on May. 3, 2013

• Thank god we have a judge that isn't afraid to call it like she sees it. I want her to run for president, seriously. I think we'd be seeing less slack in the government when they have to answer to the wrath of Judge Pirro. Their uncle is more sane than their mom is. These other countries are fed so much propaganda and they believe it because they have so little education. There are people who really need asylum but don't get it because of ungrateful people like them.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 5:50 AM on May. 3, 2013

• the mother is perfect example of
    "sometimes delusional craziness does not fall far from the tree"
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:50 AM on May. 3, 2013

• I watched the vido even though it was on Fox. I'm very liberal and surprisingly I agreed with every thing that she said.

The mother, IMO, is a terrorist too. It was all a well hatched out scheme.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:52 AM on May. 3, 2013

• I agree with her.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on May. 3, 2013

• I agree with a lot of what she said. We do need to stop worrying so damn much about how the rest of the world sees us, they already hate us, they already kill as many of us as they can, what's the point in trying to look good? The fact that criminals have more rights and are better taken care of than law abiding citizens is also a bunch of crap.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:13 AM on May. 3, 2013

• I like her!
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 11:44 AM on May. 3, 2013