Does anyone else think that thongs are kind of gross?

I have worn them before but they always just seemed gross to me. I mean your underwear is up your butt all day! Plus it seems like it would cause bacteria to travel to other parts down there (if you know what I mean). Am I the only one that thinks they are just nasty? Plus I hate trying on clothes at stores because who knows if the last person that tried it on had on a thong or even worse, No underwear at all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If clothes are worn properly and aren't so tight as to be able to see a panty line, thongs aren't even necessary. Unfortunately, the young girls of today seem to think that tighter is sexier. It's not! It simply shows the guys what they can get from anyone standing on the street corner at night. Only difference is, it's for free. Guys who are looking for a LASTING relationship are interested in a real LADY, not the dime a dozen who think the way to a man's heart is through his pants. Sorry, girls! Thongs are absolutely gross!
    7plus2

Answer by 7plus2 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think thick thongs are weird. That is a lot of cloth to be between your butt cheeks. I don't mind v-strings though. Once you wear them a few times you get used to it. Only way to avoid panty lines and still wear undies.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Until you said underwear, I thought you were discussing the sort your wore on your feet.

And, now, I will never be able to try on another pair of jeans! HA HA! :)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I think you need to have a great body to wear thongs, but thats JMO.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• its not "up your butt" they lay between your cheeks... they are so comfortable and I love them. Yeah I agree with kboney it takes a few times of wearing them to get used to them but I can't even tell I'm wearing any underwear. I wear victoria secrets. Those are the most comfortable I have found- But I buy them when they go on sale.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• plus hubby loves them too ;o) sure yours wouldn't know what to do if he came home and saw you wearing one haha
    krazyash023

• Actually my DH thinks they are kind of gross too. Not to mention they are pointless because what are you really covering up? You might as well save your money and just not wear any underwear at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• That is all I wear...Regular underwear go up my butt.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:11 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• they cover your vagina part. which imo is the main point of underwear and then you don't have to worry about panty lines. are you sure your hubby isn't lying to you to make you feel okay about not wearing them?? LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have never put on a thong, and I don't plan on ever putting one on. Yuck I think they are gross. And I don't wear my clothes tight enough to show VPL's so there is really no reason for me to wear a thong.
    JudesMomma

Answer by JudesMomma at 11:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2009