What's in your closet??

Do you tend to stick to the same colors or styles in clothing, or do you branch out & have all different colors & styles in your closet?

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 11:45 AM on May. 3, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• All different styles and colors. Though I have a lot of black.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:50 AM on May. 3, 2013

• Most of my clothes are the same type of style and I only have a handful of colors that look good on me because I'm so pale. Sometimes I'll get something different if I really like it, but I hate to follow trends because I'll usually wear it once and never touch it again lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:51 AM on May. 3, 2013

• For whatever reason everything I used to buy, would be black, red, or white.... But now adays, my only "new" clothes are hand-me-downs from other people, so I wear what fits, whether it's a color or style that I like, just so I have some different stuff to wear, that I haven't been sporting for years... lol
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 11:54 AM on May. 3, 2013

• Different colors and styles. One day I am beachy, the next it's a little preppy, then a little country, sometimes very casual like jeans and a tee, other days there's a dress and heels. When I was pregnant I tried to stick with dark colors, now that the baby's almost one and I have lost the baby weight plus 10lbs I am wearing more vibrant colors.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:55 AM on May. 3, 2013

• I have a ton of crap in my closet! I probably have about 50 pair of shoes now, 16 pair of jeans, casual tops, dress clothes, shorts and t-shirts and some pajamas. I tried to clean it out and sell some things on eBay.... I still have more to go. My casual tops are mostly black. That's my favorite color to wear and for some reason, what I am the most comfortable in.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:05 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I have a few favorite colors, and lots of black.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:11 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I'd say 98% black
    a little red, one green top, a pink tee shirt I bought a couple weeks ago and maybe a couple other things. I mostly stick to black
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:30 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I do not like floral or stripes. I like plain cloths.

Answer by louise2 at 2:17 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I tend to stick to colors I can mix and match without getting into trouble, since I'm blind and don't want to accidentally go out in stuff that clashes horribly. Besides, I work from home now, so I don't have to look particularly spiffed up very often.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:35 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I have a TON of skirts, therefore many shirts. I like all kinds of color ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:07 PM on May. 7, 2013