What are yr plans for this weekend??

My son tuns 12 tomorrow so I will be celebrating with him along with family and friends!!

Fairymom32

Asked by Fairymom32 at 11:53 AM on May. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Jimmy Buffett concert!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:15 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Taking DD to the lake tonight after school

Tomorrow taking DD and a friend of hers to the carnival that is set up in town. After that is DD's Girl Scout banquet.

Then Sunday is the anniversary of the day we brought DD home (adoption), so we are celebrating by taking her to one of her favorite places (Science Center) and then probably something like Chuck E Cheese for dinner afterward.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:15 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Getting my hair done tomorrow, then I think I have to go to Denver to take my brother to the train station (he hasn't decided yet if he is leaving on Sunday or Monday)
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:04 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Seeing family tonight while DH has band practice, and Sunday we're taking LO to the circus. Monday DH is surprising him and taking him to see RAW, lol :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:07 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Going shooting with a good friend then dinner and playing some pool on Saturday. Relaxing Sunday probably.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:08 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Happy Birthday to your son, have fun!!

My hubby and middle son will be working on middle son's car, so I plan on spending the weekend editing the book I'm writing, machine embroidering some blouses I bought, and catching up on housework....whether I want to or not!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:09 PM on May. 3, 2013

• We're going to an auction tonight and having family over tomorrow for a get together. Maybe going fishing Sunday if the kids have their way.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:11 PM on May. 3, 2013

• It's supposed to be hot and sunny tomorrow, and cold and rainy on Sunday. My plan is to stay the hell inside so I don't get sick.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:12 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Having a graduation picnic, cleaning, and hopefully relaxing.
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 12:14 PM on May. 3, 2013

• After a hectic week, absolutely nothing!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:31 PM on May. 3, 2013