Swallowing.... adult content

So I obviously know how to swallow food and drink.... but when it comes to my man its like ehhh. So I made a bet with my hubby & totally didnt think id lose. I told him if I was wrong id swallow.... ugh I was wrong and now I have to figure out how to carry it out. My bad yes. Can anyone give me any advice please! Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on May. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• Just do it, like you do anything else. I don't know why it's a big deal to him what you do with it though.

Answer by missanc at 12:21 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Sorry for the double post, but you do know there are flavored lubricants and things to help if you don't like the taste. Check out your local adult store.

Answer by missanc at 12:22 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Umm.. Maybe pretend it's a shot and hold your breath and get it over with? Lol thankfully dh has never asked me to do that, but I don't think there's a trick to it. Just do it.

If you really don't want to do it just tell him you changed your mind. Don't let him make you do something you don't want to do.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:24 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Think of it as a diet aid!!!! or a pharmaceutical pill you need to feel better, just swallow quickly.......

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Ugh. Good luck. i've done it a couple times and it makes my stomach hurt..
    dimples2k13

Answer by dimples2k13 at 12:44 PM on May. 3, 2013

• yuck.. Good Luck and try not to think of it to much. Just get it over with and wash it back with soda.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:57 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Make him drink pineapple juice for a day or two before
    The ladies in the know swear by it
    Anonymous

• Just do it fast, like it's a shot of nasty hard liquor. Don't hesitate or you'll taste it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:18 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Good luck with that... I have no idea.
    It grosses me out- I have never been able to *not that I even want to...eeeeew
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:22 PM on May. 3, 2013

• *OR
    just tell him you NEVER thought you would lose that bet and see if there is some other way to ...pay for it ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:23 PM on May. 3, 2013