Azithromycin with stomach ache after taking food with it. adult content

Hi i have to take azithromycin because my ex fiance and the father of my unborn child. I am 12 weeks pregnant gave me CHLAMYDIA!!! We tried for our baby for a long time and after split up. So come to find out i now have this. Anyways i took it this morning around nine a couple hours later i have stomach pains then diarrhea. Is this normal? I know that it says that diarrhea is normal with it but is the stomach pains and diarrhea two hrs later normal? My stomach always feels better after but then i go again. So is my baby ok am i ok? I took two pills this morning all i had to take with it was some food and crackers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on May. 3, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I had that too while pregnant. The pills cause stomach upset. Have some yogurt or start taking some acidophilis
    Anonymous

• Oh how fun lol. Thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Totally normal with that medication I get the same way when I have taken it for sinus infections.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:20 PM on May. 3, 2013