Pls I need a advise about my tooth.

I got a root canal and it was bothering me like not used to it bothering so I went to another dentist that I went to previous and he cleaned my teeth. I wanted to die being that it's only been 6 days after the root canal. I do It yo my self instead of waiting for recovery time. Do you think I damaged the tooth? Pls help. I'm freakjng out. Worry wart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on May. 3, 2013 in Health

• didn't you ask about this yesterday or last night?

I would call the dentist back and ask if it may have caused a problem, or find out if the root canal was screwed up
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:21 PM on May. 3, 2013

• You don't have nerves in the tooth anymore after a root canal. Get an X-ray to make sure an abscess is not forming. I had that happen to me and had to get the tooth pulled even after a root canal.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:55 PM on May. 3, 2013

• There should not be any pain in a root canal they kill the nerves that cause pain, so something is not kosher....

Answer by older at 4:04 PM on May. 3, 2013