Have you tried it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on May. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL! It is hard to say it and not smile. :)

Answer by Bmat at 1:47 PM on May. 3, 2013

• When my 4 year old dumped a 72 oz bottle of bubbles on his brand new bedroom carpet, I was very capable of saying bubbles in an angry voice.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:13 PM on May. 3, 2013

• not really.. you can say clean the fu*king bubbles up.. not funny not cute in anyway
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with anon. I've had to clean up a shit ton of bubbles off the back deck recently. There are still slippery spots. :/
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:31 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I agree with anon too!

Answer by older at 4:03 PM on May. 3, 2013

• yeah- I got my bottle of coolant and my HUGE bottle of refill bubble solution mixed up one day. They were the same size and both blue. I stupidly forgot the bubbles were even in the car so I did not read the label. Poured the bubble stuff in my radiator... trust me... I said the word bubbles angry. Had to flush the entire system over and over again to get it out. Thank God I did not do it with the car running.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:30 PM on May. 3, 2013

• After reading these replies I have come to the conclusion that you can say "Bubbles" angrily! LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 AM on May. 4, 2013