Filled out some applications...?

I filled out 12 applications on the unemployment website. Should i call up to the unemployment office and talk to someone about it. Should I go up there and talk to someone about them? I really need to find something better for my children and myself. I have tried everything and advice would help. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on May. 3, 2013 in Money & Work

• You do neither. You contact the places you applied for in a few days. i would do it between wednesday-friday. Those place just post on their website to help unemployed people just go to one place to see all jobs that are looking instead of doing all the searching yourself.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:14 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I would advise doing anything you can to speak with someone over the phone or in person. Sometimes things get lost in translation on applications or resumes, but if you speak with someone directly you have the chance to wow them. Good luck!
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 5:14 PM on May. 3, 2013

• thanks you two.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on May. 3, 2013

• Follow up with phone calls. Companies get so many online aps that the ones who follo up on the phone are way more likely to be taken seriously. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:35 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I would go and talk face to face, yes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:32 AM on May. 4, 2013