Any ideas for an adult slumber party?

One of my best friends from high school is turning 30 and we are having a slumber party with our old friends from high school. We are having it at her moms bed and breakfast. It is this Friday, I am soooo excited. I need some "girl time"!!! Anybody have ideas on games we can play or anything?

MOMMY2BABYGIRLS

Asked by MOMMY2BABYGIRLS at 11:14 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Rent some chick flicks from the year you all graduated. Make popcorn, do facials, manicures.

Anonymous

• That sounds sooooo fun. My two best friends and I are getting together next weekend with our kids for a huge slumber party. We're renting Some Kind of Wonderful and Pretty in Pink for us and something else for the kids. We're also planning a Wii bowling tournament.

If you're drinkers you could play "I've never". Someone will say something like "I've never been to Hawaii" - for those that have, they take a drink. Of course this always takes a nasty turn after a few.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 6:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I WOULD DO A TOY PARTY ( OFTEN REFERED TO AS A GIRLS NIGHT IN LOL) TRY WWW.TEMPTATIONSPARTIES.COM THERE IS A QUESTIONAIRE THERE TO HELP YOU FIND A CONSULTANT HAVE FUN!!!
    mom-quit

Answer by mom-quit at 12:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I like the movie idea. My friends like to play cards and board games. Taboo is fun or Phase 10.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• facials, manicures, pedicures, all that! The dollar store is actually a great place to go for "supplies" for that kind of stuff (nail files and such), and then Sally Beauty Supply has the best prices on everything else. Good 80's movies are a MUST! Trivial pursuit pop culture is a good one, my friend and I play it and we get TOTALLY competitive.. its hilarious! Play drinking games.. truth or dare.. make cootie catchers... you know, go all out! I want to do this too but all my friends are spread out across the country.. I dont think we will ever all be in the same place again.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• can you bring margaritas to this b&b?lol
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• We had a girls night -slumber party and we had drinks and did truth or dare and we dared my sister in law "Which is shy and keeps to her self" to run down the street in her bra and scream"
    It was funny as hell- and we found out some funny stuff that we never knew. We also had a kareokee machine- It was pretty fun! We all bought cute comfy pajamas, We have one of these party's every year -all sisters and sister in law's and cousins-and any other girl friends that don't mind a little girlish fun.
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 9:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2009