Remember the lost hikers?

http://news.yahoo.com/drug-means-hikers-may-charged-search-171332585.html

You would have to be an idiot to not know that the guy was on something. I hope they are held to their responsibility of the full $160,000.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:21 PM on May. 3, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• So that is why they got lost ? They where high on meth?
    If so, yea they need to pay.

Answer by louise2 at 10:20 PM on May. 3, 2013

• i dont think they should have to pay it all back. Point was they were young and messed up. Should they get in trouble yes. Make them volunteer for it. probation too. Paying back that much isnt going to happen.

Anonymous

• They may not be charged with the entire bill, but they'll probably have to pay something. In an apartmentcomplex where I used t live, there was a kid who kept pulling the fire alarm because he got a bang out of seeing the trucks race into the parking lot and the firemen in their uniforms. After a couple of warnings, his parents were charged three thousand dollars to pay for the next fire call he caused.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:52 PM on May. 3, 2013

• I agree they should pay it back. Now how are they going to do that?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:35 AM on May. 4, 2013

• I don't know if they should be made to pay back the money, but they should be charged with drug possession.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:28 AM on May. 4, 2013

• RyansMom001, I could see them not being required to pay the money back if no one had been injured. However, when your stupid actions cause harm to someone else, that's another thing. I wonder if the $160,000 includes the deputies medical bills.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 12:01 PM on May. 4, 2013