What should I do?

Got married last month already problems find in different occasions pics of naked women in his celltoday he took a pic of me showed me his cell and when passing the pics there it is again naked pictures. He's blaming a person that send that pic to him but the point is that I told him before I didn't feel comfortable and that he shouldn't do that because that hurts and it seems he doesn't care.
What should I do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on May. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• He is ignoring your telling him how this makes you feel. Counseling is all I can think of.

Answer by Bmat at 8:25 AM on May. 4, 2013

• the only way a person can send you pics is if they have your number. since this is a new marriage, maybe you should introduce the simple solution of changing his number. u both are on to a new path in your life, no need to bring the past into the present. now if he changes his number and you still see pics in his phone, than he may need counseling on how to control himself and respect his wife. life is too short to be unhappy... you live life as if it were you last... and never forget to love yourself first... with that being said, when you love yourself first, allowing to be disrespected is a no no....good luck!!!
    latishalbias

Answer by latishalbias at 8:49 AM on May. 4, 2013

• This probably was going on long before the marriage. I agree with the other Mom, have him change his number, and if pics keep showing up than he is not ready to change and commit to marriage. Also seek some counseling. if he does not want to go, you may have to go alone first, than try again later with him going.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:57 AM on May. 4, 2013

• Are these women that he knows? Did he take the pictures himself?

I'd say this is an instance where you should choose your battles. There are worse things that could happen.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:46 AM on May. 4, 2013

• You didn't know about this before marriage?

Answer by louise2 at 12:32 PM on May. 4, 2013

• If he doesn't care then you have to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. It would be for me, for the pictures but more so for his total disregard for your feelings. I can't believe there wasn't a sign of this before the marriage.

Answer by missanc at 3:30 PM on May. 4, 2013