She showed back up D:

Today has been a heck of a day I got a visit from Tim's wife and she apologized to me saying the way she acted was wrong and that had me thinking so I told her that I understand some women don't want to believe that there husband is cheating long story short she told me they weren't getting a divorce and that they are in counseling and BOOM she asked me if I could attend my mouth dropped right now I'm still debating.... Should I go?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 12:37 AM on May. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• WTH? Get away from these nuts! Why waste your time. You have a life too. They screwed up theirs so that is their problem. I would completely cut off all contact with them. They are both scammers & now she's scamming you! What's next? Asking to borrow money from you? They are sucking you in for some reason.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:48 AM on May. 5, 2013

• She has already heard your side of the story. Time to run like crazy from that train wreck waiting to happen.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:54 AM on May. 5, 2013

• Moms know what they're talking about! Time to listen. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:01 AM on May. 5, 2013

• Get away from these people. Don't answer their calls, don't open your door to them. Cut them out of your life. They are dead to you.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:09 AM on May. 5, 2013

• Stay way clear of the whole thing, Shaketa. Let them hash it out for themselves. Nothing good can come from you getting in the middle of their mess.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:23 AM on May. 5, 2013

• I've never heard of anyone bringing the mistress to marriage counseling.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:52 AM on May. 5, 2013

• I'd wash my hands of it. This is between the two of them now.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:55 AM on May. 5, 2013

• i do not know the background on this
    but from the little you mention here
    no way would i go, and i would do my best to keep both of these people out of my life

if they are working on their marriage - let them... their marriage is theirs and i would stay far away from that drama
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:17 AM on May. 5, 2013

• Wtf? Those people are bat shit crazy! I'd stay far away from both of them and if she contacts you again tell her to stop or you'll get a restraining order.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:35 PM on May. 5, 2013

• My advice to you is to think about what you personally can gain from it. I'm thinking not much. I can't even imagine a counsellor who would be interested in having the other woman there. You were lied to by him and that's how you got involved. End of story. They need to work out why he lied, and if she can get over it. You are not part of that equation. She is hurt and probably not thinking clearly. Wish her well and move on.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:44 PM on May. 5, 2013