Do you watch the show "Haunted Collector"?

I like it but when the guy takes the haunted item out of the house it's haunting & puts it into his "museum", why does it not haunt there? LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:18 PM on May. 5, 2013 in Entertainment

• Yeah. Originally bought at an estate sale, then sold on eBay after the store owner (the one that bought it from the estate sale) gave it to his mother and she had a stroke. The guy that bought it on eBay I think was a student and he experienced a lot of changes and his roommates noticed strange things happening as well. Then he sold it to a scientist that was going to try to debunk the spiritual effects of it on its owner and he had strange things happen that science could not debunk. I am not sure who owns it now, but it is said to be somewhere secret. I believe it's supposed to be buried with it's owner. The movie Possessed is supposed to be based on it's story.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:07 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I haven't, but I will check it out. Sounds fun!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:22 PM on May. 5, 2013

• I haven't heard of this show before, but it sounds funny. What channel is it on?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:53 PM on May. 5, 2013

• Sounds entertaining I will have to keep my eye out for it. I like Oddities a lot when I catch it on TV. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:18 PM on May. 5, 2013

• I love that show!! I used to like the show school spirits. It was about college students giving their accounts of being haunted while living in a dorm. I also love ghost adventures!!
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 6:42 PM on May. 5, 2013

• I watch it. I pretty much watch all the paranormal shows more or less
    lacyd75

Answer by lacyd75 at 7:39 PM on May. 5, 2013

• Yes! I love Haunted Collector. I would think his museum would be haunted, considering all of the items he has in there.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:51 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I know it wasn't on that show, but did you see the show on the Dybbuk box? That story really wigs me out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:56 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I think he bought it thinking it was just a pretty wine box since it had grape embellishments on the cabinet doors. It was only as he was getting the things he bought together to leave that the granddaughter came out and mentioned that it was a dybbuk box. He offed to leave it with her and she refused, basically telling him that he bought it and now it's his. I think he was upfront about what he was selling. I didn't realize that there was a market for haunted items. I will have to remember that just in case I buy things from an estate or antique store. Lol.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:15 PM on May. 6, 2013

• m-avi, it's entertaining I think. On one episode this lady lived near the beach & would collect things she found on the beach & put them inside a glass top coffee table. Well she was being haunted & the guy in the show found she had someones false teeth that she found on the beach. He took them away & the haunting stopped. Silly but fun!
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 2:27 PM on May. 5, 2013