Well we will see what happens tomorrow, concerning my son's bully.

On Friday the 5th incident of the same kid beating up my son was reported to me. On 2 occasions he needed medical attention, each time the child was suspended for one day. Everyone keeps saying for my son not to hit him, etc, but he is bruised all over his back and sides this time. He was in the classroom restroom alone, and the boy cornered him in a stall.
I have had it, and I mean have had it. I told my son if he lays one hand on you to fight back with all of your power, period.
My son is taking Judo, and is able to defend himself, I told him I could care less if he gets suspended or not.
Now on another note, on not ONE single time, have I been notified when the incident occured, but have either found out from him, or via a note 4 or 5 days later, what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 5, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would be down at that school wanting to know what the hell is happening and I would be notifying the police.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:02 PM on May. 5, 2013

• He is not going to school there next year, I am not sure what the police would do? I can't even get the parents of the other kid on the phone, I am not a lawyer type but have considered it, this time we took pictures of his back, you can see the imprint of a shoe on it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 PM on May. 5, 2013

• I agree with cassie and I would also get a lawyer. Think of it this way, your child may not have to deal with this come the end of the year but the bully will be targeting other students and the school obviously has no way to handle bullies of any kind. You need to do this not only to protect your child but the other children as well.

I agree 100% with your child fighting back, I've told my son the same thing after he was choked in preschool.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:13 PM on May. 5, 2013

• i would let my son beat the bully up. The bully will learn his lesson and not touch him again. I tell my children not to start fights but if someone hits them they have the right to hit back.

Police will only do something if the kids are a certain again. It depends on the state. But what you can do is get you a lawyer and see what you can do to the school and bully's parents.
    Anonymous