3days late ttc...help....

im 3 days late i did a pt yesterday but it came out neg. was it to soon? could there be a chance i am pregnant?

tutinena

Asked by tutinena at 11:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most test can detect the pregnancy hormone as soon as your late, and sometimes a few days before. You may want to call your Dr about getting a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I am 3 days late also I am just not ready to take a test. I am going to wait a week maybe you should try again in a week.
    yngmomma21833

Answer by yngmomma21833 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Hey, same here.. 4 days late. Took 2 tests both came negative. Feeling really tired and pain in lower abdomen. I dont want to give up hopes until my period actually starts. So will test again in 2 days... suggest you do the same too. I guess the sensitivity of the test kit you are using also matters and how much hcG hormone you are generating also counts... if the amount of hormone is too less, it might be worth to wait and take a test after a week, it seems the hormone doubles every day.. Good luck.
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 12:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009