What circumstances would you NOT call the police, if someone pulled a gun on you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on May. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• If they killed me with the gun they pulled on me.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:58 PM on May. 5, 2013

• if i was robbing a house and the home owner pulled a gun on me haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:10 PM on May. 5, 2013

• If I was committing a crime and the man/ woman holding the gun was a policeman.
    Only reason I can think of.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:02 PM on May. 5, 2013

• My husband had three guys try to rob him and pull a knife on him. He did want to call the police, but he did not file a report. Here, all those details are public, so they would see who filed the police report and they would have our home address. He was in gang territory and you don't want to screw with that in the first place. He didn't want these guys to know where we lived, and he didn't want to be sued for their medical bills. I suppose it wouldn't matter if it had been a gun, if the outcome was the same. We wouldn't call the police for the same reasons.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:07 PM on May. 5, 2013

• If I just got a new apartment
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:58 PM on May. 5, 2013

• As much as it would hurt me even if it was my own son who pulled the gun on me, the police would be called.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:59 PM on May. 5, 2013

• But! I read it here that this is a valid reason to not call the cops!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:01 PM on May. 5, 2013

• Serious answer.

My abusive ex husband was a cop. If he showed up with a gun pointed at me, I probably wouldn't call.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:02 PM on May. 5, 2013

• "Brawny
    gets double BUZZER
    (for taking advice from cafemom)"

Damn it
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:03 PM on May. 5, 2013

• Well... I was gonna say if I just got a new apartment, but that answer was already taken. So I'll go with if I hadn't really moved on from my bf of 8 years even though I said I did, and I don't wanna get him in trouble because he'd never ever pull the trigger on me, I just know he never would.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:17 PM on May. 5, 2013