Cant wait

This is baby number 3 i have 2 girls 8&5 (dont know the sex of this baby) I am 33 weeks and 1 day today . im still working and plan on working till the end of this month at 37 weeks. With working and kids school and activitys i still cant wait for this baby. It feels like its going to be forever ! I have everything ready crib clothes carseat blankets even hospital bag. With my last 2 i didnt work i dunno how i didnt go stir crazy waiting. Not only am i done being pregnant with my bad leg cramps and pelvic pain gaging from brushing my teeth heart burn when i bend over. I just wanna meet this little baby find out what it is looks like ext. I know baby isnt finsihed growing and i want it to be done and healthy but its so HARD to wait lol

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 1:45 AM on May. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I bet! That baby will be here before you know it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:49 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Congratulations!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:46 AM on May. 6, 2013