Older

Alisim

Asked by Alisim at 7:02 AM on May. 6, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,375,393 Credits)
  • The love that we have for this little angel is boundless and nothing would make us happier than the opportunity to be her permanent parents so that we can help guide and support her as she grows into the beautiful, happy, and successful young woman that she is destined to become.

Answer by older at 10:38 AM on May. 6, 2013

• The Honorable Maria Sampedro-Iglesia
    Judge of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court
    175 NW 1st Avenue, Miami, Fl 33128

RE: Baby Girl Ventura, DOB: 04.06.2013
    Case Number: 13 15273

Dear Judge Sampedro-Iglesia:
    Please accept this correspondence as a formal appeal for you to consider the possibility of making Baby Girl Ventura’s current placement in our home a permanent one. My partner, Yinet, and I have been caring for Baby Girl Ventura since she was only 5 days old and she has been the center of our universe ever since. Baby Girl Ventura completes our family perfectly and has blessed our home and hearts with indescribable joy.

Answer by older at 10:33 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Yinet and I have been together for nearly 7 years and are fortunate to enjoy a stable and loving union. We are both gainfully employed and blessed with the financial stability required to adequately provide for the needs of a growing child. We live in a 3/2 home located on the inside corner of a cul-de-sac in a safe and quiet Kendall neighborhood. I teach Language Arts and Intensive Reading to troubled middle and high school students at an alternative school. Many of my students are currently in the foster care system so I am familiar with the challenges faced by children who, for a myriad of reasons, cannot grow up in the care of their biological families.

Answer by older at 10:36 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I’ve also seen firsthand how the power of love can transform the lives of these broken children and help bring them to a place of healing. I don’t know the details of other options that may exist for Baby Girl Ventura’s permanent placement, but I do feel strongly that our home and this family is the right place for her. This is a place where I can personally guarantee that she will always be well-cared for and receive a lifetime of unconditional love and support.

• Yinet and I have always planned to someday start a family together but were not sure about which path to parenthood was right for us. After much soul searching, an epiphany rerouted us from the artificial insemination track we thought we wanted to be on and towards the state’s foster-to-adopt program, which we quickly recognized as our true destiny. The addition of Baby Girl Ventura to our home and our hearts only further validated the fact that this is precisely the path we are meant to be traveling and no matter which direction the future may lead us into, we are eternally grateful for every blessed moment that we have shared with such an amazing little girl

Answer by older at 10:37 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Whether she is meant to physically stay with us for good or not, the impact that Baby Girl Ventura’s presence has had on our lives will remain imprinted on our hearts and souls until the end of time.
    Baby Girl Ventura immediately earned a spot as a very important member of the family and has been thoroughly enjoying the spotlight as two eager sets of grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins continue to dote on her.