SOMA bras

Ladies ... have any of you ever bought a SOMA bra?

Like it?

Hate it?

Good for the price? Is $56 good or too high?

Are they sold in stores??

Opinions...

This is the one I am looking at ....
(44DD ... been wearing a 42 but I thought with an underwire I'd get one a little larger)

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 7:30 AM on May. 6, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I've heard of Soma- it's a muscle relaxer. As for the Soma bra- never heard of it, but it's a bit pricey.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:44 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Soma as a muscle relaxer is AWESOME. My SIL was taking it and gave me one, just one when I had some horrible, bend-you-over-double cramps and I felt goooooood. Slept for a while too.

I'm having a problem with the price tag, but if they are really excellent quality bras ... well, you know.
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 7:59 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I wear them. I got mine on sale, I think buy 1 get the 2nd half off or something. I bought 2 bras, twice (the last set was over a year ago) and both sets are holding up really really well. Expensive, but they last. And even more importantly, they fit - unlike most stuff by VS.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:58 AM on May. 6, 2013

• My SIL was taking it and gave me one, just one when I had some horrible, bend-you-over-double cramps and I felt goooooood. Slept for a while too

^^^See if your OB/GYN will prescribe them for that time of the month. Mine has b/c my cramps are cut-you-in-half horrible! Combined with Advil, they work great! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:51 AM on May. 6, 2013

• OMG I tried some on.... They were wonderful! I had taken some pictures of the tag so I'd remember which ones I tried on. I am usually extremely picky about bras, and in fact, prefer a sports bra, so if I could wear it, anyone could.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:37 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I don't think that is too high of a price. Looks like a well constructed bra.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:00 PM on May. 7, 2013

• Well if you have big boobs you know it's hard to find a GOOD bra. I think I'd buy it if it worked and I had the money for it.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 9:58 AM on May. 8, 2013