Feeling a little blue today...

Not sure why, there's no particular reason, just feeling down. Does anyone else feel like this every now and then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 6, 2013 in General Parenting

• Yes. I don't really have anything useful to offer. When it happens to me I just get busy doing something that will give me positive results so at least I feel like I am accomplishing something. Like cleaning the house or finishing a project.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Have a good cry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Is it time for your period?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:28 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Yes I have those days here and there. They are not fun but hang in there and try to do something that you like that may change your feelings. Hugs

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:34 AM on May. 6, 2013

• yup. I have those days too. Sucks

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:55 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I think we all have days like this from time to time. For me, I either keep busy, take a nap and/or watch something funny. If you haven't already watched these on You Tube, I guarantee they will bring a smile to you today: Look up: How Animals Eat their food, the KMart ad "Ship My Pants" and the Jeff Gordon Pepsi Max test drive (full commercial)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:04 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I have those days all the time. Do you work out? Honestly, it helps - overall and even in the moment. Pump out some jams and punish the pavement, it might seem like a pain in the butt but it can be good for you chemically and it can help occupy your mind/body. Good luck! Whatever you chose to do, feel better momma and stay strong - it happens to the best of us!!!
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 10:13 AM on May. 6, 2013

• hugs

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:29 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I'm somewhat there today. Haven't slept much the last few nights. Painful back and neck. So much to do. I'm even tempted to reschedule an appt so I don't have to get the kids around to leave the house today. :-(
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 12:59 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I feel that way fairly often. It's normal. Hang in there, it'll pass.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:41 PM on May. 6, 2013