UGH im ready to scream myhead off!! But screaming on the inside so i dont scare my kids lol

So i am EXTREMELY itchy right now but its not an on the surface type of itch. Right under my left arm pit/left back i have an itch that feels like its deep under the skin and it itches so bad i wanna scream or use something sharp to itch it.What could this be?!! :(

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 10:20 AM on May. 6, 2013 in Health

• first off are you pregnant?
    not weeks pregnant, pee on a stick- pregnant
    but months pregnant

i had super odd itchy stuff when i was pregnant
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:38 AM on May. 6, 2013

• if a deep (to me) says not a surface thing, so no- was gardening and touched an itchy plant, or any new bath stuff itch

deep itch to me says, something that you ate or drank, or a new med
    something inside

ever had before?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:40 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Well i had my tubes tied over 2years ago so i dont think its that and i havent had anything new. I feel lots of stomach pain like im going to be violently ill. And im a bit weak right now and still very itchy:( So miserable:(
    megclark22

Comment by megclark22 (original poster) at 10:55 AM on May. 6, 2013

• And ive been very thirsty lately. ive had two cups of coffee this morning and im peeing like theres no tomorrow
    megclark22

Comment by megclark22 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on May. 6, 2013

• these others things point to more than a crazy itch

maybe you should go in for a check up? maybe test that urine too
    at least call your doc (of course all that a doctors office will say is- come in)

feel better, but i would be calling
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:13 AM on May. 6, 2013

• I have an appt this afternoon. But what are your thoughts on my symptoms i know your not a doctor but ive been trying to google things and it comes up with alot of different things.
    megclark22

Comment by megclark22 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Have you had yr sugar tested lately? Peeing alot and being thirsty can be symptoms of diabetes. My husband has type 2 and about a three weeks ago there was this spot on his back near his left shoulder blade. It was just a little pin dot. But at first he said it felt like it was burning and itching from the inside out and he got stomach pains too from it and would feel dizzy at times. The spot is gone but the pain is still there we took him to the doc and they dont know either. The spot is gone but the pain and itchyness is still there. so if they find out something for you message me and let me know and good luck to you,
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 2:05 PM on May. 7, 2013