Door bell ringing update (Long, i am venting!!) adult content

spoke to the mom yesterday
she informed me that when you press on her door bell (if you pause and hold the button in) the bell ringing continuously inside (but i think the person on the outside would think it was ONE press)

nice information to know- LMAO
i said then all last summer when i was with my child to make she she was just ringing once, and using please and thank you (etc), she could very well have pressed the door bell once, but held it down (so much for a year plus of me making sure she had door bell etiquette.
while the wife was showing me how her bell door is not working right, her husband came around the corner SCREAMING!, " not this again, you will just not let it go, you are passive aggressive,etc" he is SCREAMING and his eyes were nearly rolled back in his head

i picked up my child who was playing in their yard and let. A neighbor was coming around the corner to check on his daughter... he left with his child a moment later.

the wife comes to my door 20 minutes later, she wanted to talk outside, i invited her in , she did not want to , but i said i did not have shoes and socks on and it is cold, come in (her 2.5 year old was running around outside earlier without an adult watching him, in a t shirt and a diaper- but that is another story) the wife wanted to applogise, but it was a back handed apology. she said her husband's feelings were hurt (whatever??) i said , "do you think that his anger was ok?" she did not but still made excuses for him, i said the whole thing about how i follow my child to make sure she is going to doors correctly, but if i did not know that one long press rings endlessly in your home, certainly my daughter did not,
she said I was angry when i spoke to him the other day, and i said really, you were not there, did you see his anger today?!- that is what i got the other day
she said "this i snot going well, i should leave", i said "i thank you for coming and saying you are sorry, and i appreciate it"
she stormed off

being married to someone who has so much anger has to make a person angry/crazy and sorry for things they did not do

and for the record... i do not think for a MINUTE his feelings were hurt (you do not act like a ragging asshole when your feeling are hurt... however you can be embarrassed when you act like a ragging crazy asshole and a neighbor walks around the corner ( a male neighbor) not a single mom neighbor who you think you can intimidate

---------
who wants to buy a house 2 doors down from me?
LMAO

and

would any of you think that after living on same block for 3 years, they MIGHT have mentioned that their bell will continue to ring if you pause when you press it? my child is little (hence reason i follow to make sure she is learning how to ask friends to play, say thank you etc etc) she would never think to press the button quickly and not hold down... but i KNEW she was not ringing, ringing ringing it (like their 5 year old does to my doorbell)

so creepy angry asshole neightbor guy yelled at my child, freaked her out so bad that she hide under a blanket for 2 HOURS...and she was not even ringing it off the wall, she had pressed down on it and did not unpress, so one long press...YUP, that warrants a grown man to get in a five year olds face and scare the crap out of her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 6, 2013 in General Parenting

• He sounds a little frightening. What exactly was he supposedly hurt about? The fact that you didn't believe his claim that your DD was ringing several time consecutively? Perhaps that's because you watch her do it. He flew off the handle, got aggressive and belligerent and somehow you end up the bad guy? He can take a flying leap off a tall bridge. He screamed at a child and there was no excuse for that.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:27 AM on May. 6, 2013

• He sounds like a total ass. I dunno, maybe I would not let her go ask for their daughter to play anymore- unless YOU go and ring the doorbell yourself.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:11 AM on May. 6, 2013

• sad

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:14 AM on May. 6, 2013

• since week ago, i do not let daughter go to their door
    yesterday we went out to play in our yard, soon we had half dozen kids in our yard (fine)
    but then they all ran over to their back yard, and ...well ^ that crap happened

3 YEARS and they never happened to mention that if you press their doorbell it continues to ring in their home
    BUT he has a 'fit' (my little girls word-lol) after my my child rings their door (and i know now it was once a very long one time, but one time still the same)

is it legal to place a "For Sale By Neighbors" sign in their front lawn
    LMAO, hey a woman can dream can't she
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on May. 6, 2013

• and his feeling were hurt...LOL x 100
    SO GLAD that someone else in neighborhood got to see this man for what he really is
    too bad that person was the super quiet guy that will not say a word
    BUT the anger ass still MUST feel like a heal (not for being a raging ass to me) but for being a raging ass and someone other than me seeing it

feeling hurt- my ass
    embarrassed more like it

wish i had it on film, would have made a nice you tube video - LMAO
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 AM on May. 6, 2013

• Some people are just so angry and miserable they rub off on everybody else. Avoid the jackass.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:41 PM on May. 6, 2013