What would you sell these for? pics inside i need help because i want to be fair but not screw myself.

i have two identical convertible cribs i am trying to sell and i thought 100 each for the crib with mattress sounds good because for the bed alone we paid 140.00 and mattress was 60.00 and we bought this times two because we have two girls. the mattress is pink and white but not to bad. i will see if i can add pictures now.

only selling because i have a very small car (honda civic) and cant afford to make many trips,the money we get from these will go towards new beds for the kids.

mamide02ninas

Asked by mamide02ninas at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2013 in Shopping

• how old are they?
    That name on the crib is in permanent?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:02 PM on May. 6, 2013

• If they're in really good condition that might be an okay price. If there's any wear and tear I'd drop it to $70. $140 brand new is really cheap for a new crib so it's probably not the best brand/quality.
    Anonymous

• If it doesn't sell in a week. I would bring it down to $75-$80
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:03 PM on May. 6, 2013

• no the name on the crib is stickers they easily peel off :) sorry i forgot to put that in post. (embarrassed)
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 12:04 PM on May. 6, 2013

• and the cribs are 9 months old
    mamide02ninas

• You're putting your 9 month old babies into toddler beds?
    Anonymous

• Generally speaking resale is 25% of what you paid. Mattresses are an iffy thing. They are often thrown in if the person will move them out of your place., because they hand been peed on and messed on and spit up on. Just saying. I personally wuld never buy a used mattress.
    Do you have a consignment shop? Go and see what they would charge if they sold one. Find out how much they would give you for it.
    See if it is worth selling it as opposed to say "Once Upon A Child" consignment.
    I am guessing if they are in really perfect shape you might be able to get $100.00 but more likely $75.00.
    Set your price a little higher is you have a little time so that you are able to dicker a bit.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:10 PM on May. 6, 2013

• no, anon my daughters are 3 and 16 months but the cribs are nine months old because the had drop side crib.
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 12:11 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I'm confused. If you've had the cribs for more than 9 months, they are more than 9 months old, even with a drop side.
    Anonymous

• I got $100 for our crib when it was about 5 years old. I would ask at least $80 if they are in good condition.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:37 PM on May. 6, 2013