Natural Cleaning

Im cleaning today and I was wondering if anybody knew any natrual cleaning soulutions?? Im 30weeks and all those chemicals bother me.
Thanks!

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use the chlorox greenworks cleaners and love them. I just can't manage to make my own products because I am lazy! I really need to lol! I am sure there are some good cleaning options out there. Diluted Tea Tree oil is a great cleaner as well. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• If you have shoppers drug mart (Canada) they have a GREAT line of natural cleaners. Your best bet is to go to the Organic section of your grocery store! That is where all the VERY natural stuff is. Even the Clorox Green works is still full of stuff I wouldn't trust while prego..and even after for baby bottles etc (soap)
    Anonymous

• baking soda with vinager
    grapefruit oil
    borox
    if you do want to skip mixing it
    you can "green works" from clorex, i use both
    go to About.com to find out more..love this site..type in green cleaning and it will give you all sorts of ideas! this is how i learned from it.
    kimchimom

Answer by kimchimom at 1:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I use a 50/50 mix of white vinegar & water for just about everything. I add a bit of tea tree oil or lemon juice if I want to up the antibacterial properties of the mix. If I need a Softscrub type product, I use a paste of baking soda & water or baking soda & white vinegar. I also love my steam cleaner for keeping mold, mildew, bacteria and odors at bay. These things are my usual team of cleaners, but I also use borax and other things, depending on the job. The only commercial product I buy is the Method brand almond oil for my wood furniture and that's because I love the smell of it.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Ditto to mom2aspclboy.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Hey, have you ever tried GreenTerpene Cleaning Products? They have a product called d-Limonene " Orange Terpenes" which is made from orange peels, and is extracted while oranges are being juiced for OJ. Stuff works awesome, do some research! 100% natural too! I found a coupon code on another forum for $1.00 use code "clean4health"

Try it out . GreenTerpene.com
    EcoMom2010

Answer by EcoMom2010 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2010