What are you getting your mom for mothers day ? how old is she ?

I'm getting my mom a leather tote bag and some perfume. She just got a gift for her birthday less than 2 months ago (16 piece stone ware dishes) . She is 48 years old.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 3:34 PM on May. 6, 2013 in Holidays

• I am getting her a nice dress, she is going to be 94 this month!

Answer by older at 3:41 PM on May. 6, 2013

• Im getting her a cute coffee mug of an owl (she collects owls), some sugar free candy, and some lotions from Bath and Body works. She is 74.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:43 PM on May. 6, 2013

• im a photographer so i made a few collages of pictures ive taken of the family for her to hang, and a new pair of her favorite house slippers since her dog chewed up her old ones. also, on MD i'm going to bake a chocolate cake to bring to our BBQ.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:44 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I got my 54yr old mother a card, one of those new ones I saw on TV that you rub this stuff on the kids hand, then it leaves their handprint on the card, These

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:50 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I've got a little bag of goodies started... a coffee mug, a water bottle, a set of pens with some pretty stationary, a fancy bookmark, candles that look like candies and a gift card for mani pedi. She is 46.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:51 PM on May. 6, 2013

• SL,UT hoodie or money for a new tat

SL,UT stands for Salt Lake, Utah
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:02 PM on May. 6, 2013

• oh and she is 44
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:12 PM on May. 6, 2013

• My mom is 66. She lost the right to get Mother's Day gifts from me when I was eleven years old. I know I should be over it by now, but I made her a jumbo-sized card that year with an original poem I had written about her. She wadded the card up and stuffed it in the trash, saying I shouldn't bother writing nice things about her because we both knew I didn't mean any of them. I still feel hurt and angry when I think about that, thirty years later, especially now that I have a daughter and I would cherish a gift like that from her.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:16 PM on May. 6, 2013

• a phone call. She is in Texas and I'm in New Mexico
    she is...62?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:26 PM on May. 6, 2013

• Not a damn thing and I don't know.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:33 PM on May. 6, 2013