Isn't it a health hazard to not dispose of the body for this long?

I get that people are pissed that they don't want his body buried on U.S. soil, but something has to be done.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 4:28 PM on May. 6, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• If it's embalmed and in a refrigerator, there's no rush.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:32 PM on May. 6, 2013

• We have bigger issues in our country we need to focus on.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:34 PM on May. 6, 2013

• This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. It's a body.... We have pedophiles, murders, etc. buried on our "soil" as they say. It's not about the bombing anymore....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:39 PM on May. 6, 2013

• This is utterly ridiculous. However, I went on a tour of a morgue as part of a college class once--lovely, I know--and the guy said he routinely kept bodies preserved and refrigerated for up to six months. He mostly did it for unidentified bodies, particularly children and teenagers, because he made every effort to find out who they were so some grieving family could have closure. He said after six months, he had to bury the bodies whether they were identified or not.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:44 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I'm sure the cemeteries in the Boston area don't want that kind of notoriety, nor do they want to deal with vandals. They could put him in an unmarked grave that only his family would know about. But since only his wife & dau live here, why not ship him back to his Russian home?  If she really had no knowledge of what he was up to, I'd think she'd want to distance herself & their child from all of this anyway.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:49 PM on May. 6, 2013

• Send him to the body farm, at least then we could get some use out of his dead carcass.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:40 PM on May. 6, 2013

• They keep bodies in the refrigerator now days..

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 PM on May. 6, 2013

• Just put him on ice and charge a storage fee.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:11 PM on May. 6, 2013

• They should cremate him & get it done or his family should bring him back to their country & bury him there.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:17 PM on May. 6, 2013

• He's embalmed so he could spend a while there.

I agree with m-avi. Adam Lanza got picked up and taken care of. I bet the guy who did the Sikh Temple shooting was as well. This guy did a shitty thing but it's also shitty to leave his body there taking up space. That fucktard nasty shit in Ohio who raped and killed a 6 month old baby girl also got his burial when he was executed last week.

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:19 PM on May. 6, 2013