Baby daddy has a new girlfriend

my baby's daddy has recently got himself a new girlfriend she has only just turned 18 and she is spending the same amount of time with my son as i am me and my ex partner have my son half and half so we both get to spend the same amount of time with him i know and understand that we both need to move on but i dont want her around my little boy ( who is 8 months) untill her and my ex have been going out for at least 8 months they have only been going out for 6 weeks and i think she even stays over when my little boy is there what should i do HELP!!!!!! please

jazzawazza1993

Asked by jazzawazza1993 at 5:40 PM on May. 6, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I agree with anon a little punctuation would be helpful. If you have joint custody there isn't much you can do. You can share your feelings about the situation but that is it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 7, 2013

• unforunately, I would say that theres not much you can do. If you and the ex have a good relationship for the most part you could talk to him, but I wouldn't expect him to say sure I wont do that.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:40 PM on May. 24, 2013