Supernatural happenings when you were pregnant?

Although I am not really a fan of the Stir, did you read this post?
http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/155096/spooky_true_accounts_of_pregnant

I had crazy things "supernatural"? happening during both my pregnancies. Even when I was awake. It continued for a few weeks after my babies were born. I'd feel someone wrap their arm around my waist or put their hand on my back while I was holding the babies. I did have strange dreams as well. My deceased FIL came to see the baby in one dream (I never dreamed about him before or since). He walked into the house & congratulated me & asked "where is he? I said in the den with your Son. I also dreamed that something pulled me out of the bed one night & stood me upright then left.
How about you?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 7:01 PM on May. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It sounds silly, but my first service dog, who I had to put down, came to visit me not long after I found out I was pregnant. I was happy to be having a baby, but there were a lot of unknowns in how our lives were going to work out, and my dog was a great comfort to me. She'd always been able to sense how I was feeling. So I wasn't surprised when I heard her collar tags in my apartment, and heard her snoring in the unique way she always had. She came a few times over the span of two or three weeks and then not anymore after that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:53 PM on May. 6, 2013

• When i was about 7 months along,I felt something(something?) crawl into bed with me and spoon behind me. At 1st I thought my husband had come back home,but when I reached behind me,it disappeared

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:15 PM on May. 6, 2013

• I would always get the sensation that someone was resting their hand on my lower back and then I'd reach to feel it and it would be gone!
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 8:27 PM on May. 6, 2013