Does anyone know where to get larger sized cloth diapers?

My daughter is 5 1/2 and she is completely bowel and bladder incontinent (I'm going to ask you nicely not to bash me about this in any way, please and thanks) and she is diapered. She really prefers cloth diapers because they are more comfortable and look more like underwear if her peers see a bit of one while she's bending over or what not. The only problem is that it's really hard to find larger sizes for a reasonable price - does anyone have a source? I know that sometimes you can get them custom made but I am trying to avoid the steep prices that come with that because I also need to purchase some for my 4 year old son (who has similar problems). Thanks!

ashleyaction

Asked by ashleyaction at 8:31 AM on May. 7, 2013 in Shopping

• Sorry I do not know but I thought Maybe you could try contacting companies that sell cloth diapers to see if they offer them in larger sizes.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:58 AM on May. 7, 2013

• and if they do not have them they may know of companies that do.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:05 PM on May. 7, 2013

• If she is self conscious enough to worry about "peers", then she knows she should be going to the toilet.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:05 PM on May. 7, 2013

• She is medically incontinent, she had a colostomy for some time but it has been reversed. Toileting is not an option.
    ashleyaction

Comment by ashleyaction (original poster) at 1:02 PM on May. 7, 2013

• She is self conscious because her peers bodies work in a way that hers does not. It's a painfully burden for her to carry, I would like to lighten the load by buying her whatever I can to give her some small piece of control and happiness. It's minimal but it's all I can do. She's a tough girl but people assume that's it's a choice that either her or I are making at this point and unfortunately it's not.
    ashleyaction

Comment by ashleyaction (original poster) at 1:04 PM on May. 7, 2013

• Have you looked at something like tena pants? To me, those type of products are much closer to regular underwear than any type of diaper.

Answer by missanc at 6:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2014