Plus sized clothes?

Hello ladies! I've always been a size 13 but when i got pregnant with my daughter i went to an 18 and since I've gained weight after having her (in the past two years) i'm now a 22w.. So anyway I have NO clue where to by clothes anymore. I've went to different places and cant seem to find anything i like. Most plus sized stuff looks like they're made for much older women. I'm only 21 and am 5'5 and its hard for me to find decent clothes. I'm starting a new job soon and i need new clothes bad (ive been stuck in danskin pants forever lol. i have one pair of jeans that fit) any help will be greatly appreciated.. i need a store that isnt ridiculous with high prices and maybe a changing room? Thanks !

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on May. 7, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Try Ross

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:11 AM on May. 7, 2013

• Also- Layne Bryant (though I've never found much there that I liked) it can be a bit pricey- but if you have a coupon or go when they have stuff on clearance, it's not bad

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:12 AM on May. 7, 2013

• We have a Ross nearby so I'll try there. Thanks :)

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 AM on May. 7, 2013

• I buy most of my clothes at (it is a division of lane bryant). They have some reasonable prices - especially if I use discount codes that I find on line.

Answer by MizLee at 9:32 AM on May. 7, 2013

• I shop for my our clothing almost exclusively at Kohl's. Target has some very nice plus sized clothing too.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:50 AM on May. 7, 2013

• For your height, you should be able to find a lot at Walmat, Target, Ross, Kolhs, Kmart ... when you are 5'7"-5'8" and wear a 22W ... your selection is VERY limited because everything is so short (no offense meant). I am tall,

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:58 AM on May. 7, 2013

• I usually have pretty good luck at Walmart. Sometimes I can find some really good deals on Amazon, too, but you have to be careful there because sometimes the stuff is labeled but seems to be sized down a bit.

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:02 AM on May. 7, 2013

• JC Penney has a lot....I do well there, both in the store and online. I regularly check the clearance sections on Coldwater Creek and Dillards online. Plus I find a lot on eBay if I search on Liz Claiborne, Lauren,and Jones. I only buy new items on eBay and I confirm with the seller that it is new every time. Check their feedback too. Have been burned a couple of times but have gotten refund through eBay support. Still worth it ....I have bought tons and most sellers are honest. GL!!

Answer by silverthreads at 10:17 AM on May. 7, 2013

• The nearest walmart we have doesnt really carry plus size except for the danskin stuff. Ive bought a lot of stuff from ebay but im trying to go somewhere to try clothes on because im tired of having to spend money and things not fit or me having to return things and all so.. I love JCP.. I've never tried the others though.. Thanks everyone!

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 AM on May. 7, 2013

• Oh and i LOVE I find super cute shirts/dresses there!

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 AM on May. 7, 2013