Im 3 days late..Pinching in left side for about 3 weeks..Bloated and Gassy..Boobs fill lil fuller but im naturally a 36DDD/F so its hard to tell..

Me & BF arnt trying but were not not trying were more if its meants to be than it will be..Iv miscarried before but never had these symptoms..I'm nervous to test I have been wanting a child for awhile now..anybody experience these..when should I test?

tdbaby2013

Asked by tdbaby2013 at 1:52 PM on May. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If you're three days late, test wen you want. Delaying a test won't change the answer if you want a yes and you're going to get a no. Use the test first thing in the morning when the hormones in your urine are the highest.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:56 PM on May. 7, 2013

• Only one way to find out. I agree with Ballad. Good luck :)
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 2:28 PM on May. 7, 2013

• As soon as possible

Sbnchrln

Answer by Sbnchrln at 2:35 PM on May. 7, 2013

• Pee on the stick!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:31 PM on May. 7, 2013

• I had a negative result but don't laugh aiming for stick and trying to keep it in a stream for 5 seconds didn't happen..Did do first thing in morning...Still no sign of period...cramping still on the left side as we speak buts nothing painful and iv had no bleeding at all..Not sure what to think..
    tdbaby2013

Comment by tdbaby2013 (original poster) at 9:43 AM on May. 8, 2013

• Still no sign of my period..knot feeling in lower tummy..The left side cramping not there..back ache...lil worried when nurse was like could be ectopic pregnancy but when test came out I was worried since ovarian cancer runs in family..my doctor won't schedule my blood work for my white cell checks till after I see her..:( upset
    tdbaby2013

Comment by tdbaby2013 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on May. 9, 2013