Question...Moms!!

well i took a test friday night. Because my period(feb. 4) was very light for 3 days. It was not normal. So i took the test friday night and it was a + but the Vertical time was a dark blue, and it was a very thin line instead of a thick line and the parell line was thick. Anyways then i took another one saturday morning because your hormones are a higher level and it had a very very light +. The one going parell was dark then the going vertical. Could i still be pregnant?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible. Call the doctor for a blood test.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• a + is a +
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• go buy a digital tests that say pregnant not pregnant.. then there will be no confusion
    krazyash023

• I think you can get false negatives but false positives are rare... if you got even a faint positive, it is positive... if you are having any other pregnancy like symptoms, then you can be sure that you are pregnant...Good luck.
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 12:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• it sounds like it to me girl...the + dont always have to be dark and clear to read.If it says pos. its pos. you may just be in shock and cant believe it lol. good luck sweetie
    Anonymous

• A line is a line is a line, so yes, you are pregnant! Congrats!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I took the line test (big mistake!) and the second line was BARELY there, like if you werent looking youd miss it, but the the PP a plus is a plus no matter how faint. Try a digital one, as i told my freaked out husband when i got the result... "This test doesnt lie"
    IrishRocker

Answer by IrishRocker at 6:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I think you're pregnant! The only was any type of line can show up is if it detects the pregnancy hormone. My first test I took I could barely see the line... But I was pregnant! Congrats!
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• your pregnant it has a plus sign light or not...congrats
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2009