Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump


hello everyone i have a Q. I'm a grandma to many my concern is i went to court and took my daughter's to girls because she didn't want any girls!is what she tell others she was ABUSIVE! you name it she it to. i have had them since 1 was 5days old the other she was 5 Mo's I'm disable but that do not stop me. my thing is she had another child i get him off and on because my daughter is a ass!! my concern now is she is doing him the same way abusing him i out the blue called/text her say get his dirty things together I'm coming to get him i get there and he has marks in his face, arm's, neck. i called the court house and they are mailing me the forms to get him as well i don't understand god knows i don't! why she is this way i didn't beat them i worked 2jobs i went without to make sure they had! i seat and cry wanting to know what did i do wrong!! i didn't do drugs drink smoke never have never will. but she the only child that i have that is that way WANNA KNOW WHAT WOULD YOU DO,I NEED HELP I'M AT A LOST, my grlz are now 7,and 9 yrs old they brother is 3 will be 4 this yr. my other kids have they own family's say ma you know i will help but don't. so I'm asking are their any HELP OUT HERE!! for me (IL) at a lost because to why she is the way she is, i wouldnt Q if i had been a bad parent drugs and all the bad things.( her tubs are tied now i made for sure i told them she was mental and unfit, after she had my grandson it was done,and the fathers she ran them off.


Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on May. 7, 2013 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • Call 211 ask if there is anywhere that can offer respite care, meaning some help with "daycare" so that you can get some time to your self every month to re-energize. I'm also disabled and have a 5 yr old(but thankfully also a husband) so I know how tiring and difficult it can be. You have to make sure to take of yourself as well.

    File for custody of your grandson, and try to get the court to terminate all her legal rights.

    Just because she is your child does not mean she is a good person, just because she is not a good person does not mean you did something wrong. Bad people come from all types of families, doesn't automatically mean they were wronged as a child.

    YOU are a great person and a GREAT mother/grandmother.

    Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:45 PM on May. 7, 2013

  • troll

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on May. 7, 2013

  • NO adult spells ass, azz... Stop playing on the compouter

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on May. 7, 2013

  • File against her and the babies fathers for child support.

    Answer by Dardenella at 7:52 PM on May. 7, 2013

  • I hope this isn't real. If it is, encourage your daughter to get her tubes tied so she doesn't make any more unwanted babies. Get those kids in therapy to help them deal with the abuse they've endured--call your county health department for direction as to where you can find counseling at low cost. File against your daughter and the father(s) of the kids for child support, or file to have parental rights terminated so you can adopt the kids. Apply for food stamps.

    Answer by Ballad at 7:58 PM on May. 7, 2013

  • I hope a better place is found for these children.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:40 PM on May. 7, 2013

  • I don't really understand what you want help with. Do you mean help taking her to court to get custody of the grandson? Do you mean financial help with raising the kids? I don't live in IL so I don't know what their resources are.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 9:57 PM on May. 7, 2013

  • bump!

    Answer by mamide02ninas at 10:53 PM on May. 7, 2013