Ipad mini or kindle fire?

ITS SO HARD! I have a kindle fire but it broke, i have the decision to get it fixed OR wait for my birthday and get the ipad mini. my birthday is coming up.

What would you do? Is the ipad mini better than the kindle fire or is the kindle fire better than the ipad mini?

ajohnson29

Asked by ajohnson29 at 7:59 PM on May. 7, 2013 in Technology

• My son has a Kindle Fire. It also broke. I have heard several people complain about the Kindle Fire. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:02 PM on May. 7, 2013

• we have the nexus 7 with the kindle app. Has Netflix, Youtube, Email, blah, blah. It's been great.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:07 PM on May. 7, 2013

• I have a kindle fire and an iPad. I don't know that one is better than the other. I prefer my kindle fire be ause I use it mainly for reading, checking email and Facebook. If I were using it for games, I'd probably choose the iPad mini.

Answer by missanc at 8:26 PM on May. 7, 2013

• I personally love my mini!!!

Answer by older at 8:32 PM on May. 7, 2013

• DD has a Fire HD and DS1 has an iPad mini. Both are great and both kids are very happy with their choices. The only thing that I like a little better about the iPad is the availability of word processing programs for it. They might be available for the Kindle, but I don't know for sure.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:20 PM on May. 7, 2013

• ipad! my dd is getting one for her bday lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:12 AM on May. 8, 2013