Loose skin

My little one is almost 6 months old and the weight is still coming off but how can I tighten that skin on my belly,?
Thanks ladies

GJCJMomie

Asked by GJCJMomie at 12:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• sometimes you cannot mom :o(.It depends on age and how much there is, all the weight can come off but the skin has to be removed surgically.I lost alot of weight a couple yrs ago, and I was getting ready for surgery on this issue when I got preg again, so i have to wait. Talk with your doc, a dietician, a trainer...and if oyu have to a plastic surgeon.They should be able to let you know if you can do it thru crunches and exercise or it is is just too stretched.Good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wish I knew of a quick way :(

For now let's just keep moving GLtreadmill

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Try exercise and take supplements. Vitamin C is good for skin Omega 3 is good for everything, and Gotu Kola strengthens collagen fibers, helping improve circulation - and firming tissue and reducing cellulite as a bonus. Also, use an exfoliating scrubber on your skin...like a sea cucumber or stiff brush. I used to work in health care where I met an 80 year old woman with the skin of a 25 year old...I bathed her so I know it was ALL of her skin. Part genetics, but she said her secret was that she scrubbed with a brush every day for most of her life, then applied lotion all over after her bath. Some skin will never go back to the way it was, but you can improve appearance with these methods.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009