I know I am late in saying this, I just got here and looked up a question I answered...the b**** deleted it..

I guess she didn't like the responses we all gave her, I think she expected other answers such as agreeing with her. Her question/comment was in the Pets section titled "Golden Retriever kills 2 month old" and at the end of her question/comment was something to the effect of any family pet can kill, at least it wasn't a pitbull..or something like that. I have never been so pissed off to the point I was hitting my keyboard pretty hard and saying "fuck" like every other word. Grrrrr. Just how can a person say that?? And it didn't occur to her that there was more to that story? I mean what are the odds of 1 family have a toddler and a infant die because their dogs attacked the children?? I mean seriously?? I wish that article went into more detail. Labs are the #1 recommended family pet bar none to any other dog out there. What in the hell can those 2 people do to that lab mix to make him attack so viciously??
Ok sorry for the rant! lol I have been coming here for quite awhile, and no question upset me more or piss me off to the point that I felt I had steam coming out the ears!!! On the bright side, I learned I can type without looking at the keyboard when I am pissed off. It didn't occur to me until I was done. Hmmm I may be onto something! :)

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:06 AM on May. 8, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Like I said, that Anon's inner asshole was showing.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:16 AM on May. 8, 2013

• I know how you feel this girl just deleted a post talking about she wants to adopt and posted it in the wrong section and she didn't like our opinions and she deleted hers to I know exactly how you feel that pisses me off to
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 12:16 AM on May. 8, 2013

• Yeah, that one had smoke pouring out of both of my ears, Shaketa.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:27 AM on May. 8, 2013

• I saw that question but just wasn't in the mood to go there last night! Plus, you pretty much stated my feelings!
    It doesn't surprise me that the troll deleted your response!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:22 AM on May. 8, 2013

• I am glad I missed that question. I hate reading stories that those
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:58 AM on May. 8, 2013

• Well, I guess her mission was accomplished. She was able to piss someone off. Don't let idiots get to you. Of course all animals have the ability to attack. Some are trained to be aggressive dogs, or rather not trained to be submissive dogs. Even then the potential is there. I would have loved to tell people that came to my house that my last dog would NEVER bite a person, but I honestly can't say that. He never did, and I trained him to be submissive, but he would still get defensive of his property until he was properly introduced to a guest. He would bark and carry on and I never trained him to do that. It's what they do inherently.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:59 AM on May. 8, 2013