Whatever happened to Farmlady??

I have seen her in quite awhile...

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:16 AM on May. 8, 2013 in About CafeMom

• She's in Current Events and Hot Topics group.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:20 AM on May. 8, 2013

• It seems like quite a few regulars have been making themselves scarce lately.

Answer by Ballad at 2:22 AM on May. 8, 2013

• /I've seen a lot of our old regulars there.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:23 AM on May. 8, 2013

• It was an interesting sequence of events, there was a surge of bitchy anons, then a bunch of people got their anon taken away, then a bunch of P&CE regulars migrated to the CE&HT group where they had more people who agreed with them.

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:04 AM on May. 8, 2013

• Farmlady didn't strike me as an anon. She had her opinion and wasn't ever afraid to share it or debate it. I think the categories that she was more interested in became really slow here. PCE is dead slow. There is barely a pulse. Then you add idiot anons to the picture (yeah, I know they aren't all idiots - but let's be real) and this place isn't so different than some of those big groups.  People just have to be ass holes under their own screen names.

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:51 AM on May. 8, 2013

• CM can take your anonymous feature away? Didn't know that but I guess that's a good thing for those who abuse it.

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:18 AM on May. 8, 2013

• WTH, I posted on question and it posted to this one...

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on May. 8, 2013

• She's another one that I miss. I really don't care to participate in groups, but Answers has been slow lately. Good to know we haven't completely lost her! Maybe I'll pop over to 1 of her groups or send her an IM sometime. :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:15 AM on May. 11, 2013