Story Time With Anon... Do You Know What Im Doing? adult content

This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is blown over by how stunningly awesome she is.All his professionalism goes right out the window...

He tells her to take her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs. "Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor? "Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?" She replies, "Yes, getting herpes - that's why I am here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on May. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I don't know what kind of perverted ass sex offender gyno's she's been to before, but it is Not a good sign when they start asking for a strip tease and start rubbing parts. Karma? I think so.
    ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on May. 8, 2013

• LOL!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:36 AM on May. 8, 2013

• haha
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:13 AM on May. 8, 2013

• Good one!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:08 PM on May. 8, 2013