We all knew it was coming, but that was fast

So what's the verdict, will Chuck Ramsey make more in tshirt sales than Antoine Dodson did?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:04 AM on May. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Haha I love Ramsey.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:10 AM on May. 8, 2013

• IDK, that Antoine Dodson thing was pretty funny.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:11 AM on May. 8, 2013

• Ramsey is hilarious!!! Move over Sweet Brown "Ain't no body got time for that"!! You've got serious competition!! lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 8:15 AM on May. 8, 2013

• This came out so fast. I was shocked. Some people have to much time on their hands. This is like the 3rd mix I heard of this
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:09 AM on May. 8, 2013

• They had all of them on the new last night and were asking people who their favorite is. They were pretty much pushing for someone to make a video of Ramsey.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:27 AM on May. 8, 2013

• Idk...my DH has that Antione Dodson song on his iPod. Uncle Si on Duck Dynasty even referenced it. Lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:54 AM on May. 8, 2013

• I don't really understand the whole "let's make spin-offs of this guy" stuff. What he did was amazing. The reason for his hyperactive state was because he was somewhat in shock. I mean if this were to happen to any of us, would we be prepared to face the media with grace? I just don't get it. Sure, he's a hero, that's great... but let's not turn him into a comedy act.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on May. 8, 2013

• This is like the 3rd mix I heard of this

This is the one from the Gregory Brothers. They're the ones who make people famous, and the ones who did the Sweet Brown, Double Rainbow, and Dodson videos (among others). Now people are trying to "outmix" them to try and get in on the money, but Gregorys get the "stars" royalties. The other versions are just random people trying to get hits on youtube. This is the only one that will make any money for Ramsey - the rest are just exploiting him.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 12:45 PM on May. 8, 2013