How Can I Get My Full Credit Report With Out Paying A Dime

I've been trying to check my credit for free but it doesn't exist!!!!! arg! I'm looking for a site that will give my my entire history with out a monthly charge. I'm willing to pay a one time fee for my report but I have no Idea where to go to achieve this any advise ???????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on May. 8, 2013 in Money & Work

• Try to open an account somewhere you know will refuse you. They will send you a letter of denial and you will be able to request the report.
    mardigras11

Answer by mardigras11 at 1:28 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Call one of the credit bureaus. They usually give a full one for free every year.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:28 PM on May. 8, 2013

• all 3 of the Major credit bureau's, Equifax, Experian, and Transunion ALL have to give you a free credit report a year. So that is 3 credit reports per year that will not charge you and will not drop your credit score. So say you check Equifax in January, Experian in May, Transunion in September, by the time January rolls around you get your free check from Equifax all over again. Remember that every time you buy one of those credit checkers it drops your credit score, so go through the tree major bureau's.

http://www.equifax.com/experian/ 

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:35 PM on May. 8, 2013

• I didn't get my oficial credit report, but I got a lot of good information for free, including my approximate score, from creditkarma.com.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:11 PM on May. 8, 2013

• We get ours directly from the three agencies mentioned above, but I heard annualcreditreport.com is free also.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 2:37 PM on May. 8, 2013