Is this possible?

I am friends with one of the wives of my husband's coworkers. The other night one of the women our husbands work with tried to come onto my friend's husband while they were having a drink with some of the guys. It was not subtle either. She climbed into the back of his truck and stripped naked. Things got way out of hand. The good news is he did not give into anything. The bad news is this lady is around our husbands every day and has caused problems in the past as well. I'm not out to get anyone but I hate that my husband has to associate with her every single day. Could she get fired for what she did/is doing???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on May. 8, 2013 in Money & Work

• Why do they associate with her? A single women with couples? Don't be surprised if she succeeds in getting one of them to cheat next time.

P.S. She sounds disgusting. I mean what woman has so little respect for herself like this? Bad news.
    Anonymous

• if it happens outside of work then why should she get fired? Now if she was doing stuff during work then they need to report her.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:57 PM on May. 8, 2013

• yes, she could. but, working with men, she probably won't. my dh had to fire a lady (for other reasons) and she tried to sue him lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:57 PM on May. 8, 2013

• She COULD get fired but someone would have to bring it to the bosses attention... are you prepared to do that?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:09 PM on May. 8, 2013

• I wonder if this would fall under sexual harassment, if it happened at work. Outside of work, probably not.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:43 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Doubtful if it was on their own time and not the company's.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:30 PM on May. 8, 2013

• They have to associate with her because she is their service advisor. She brings in the jobs and they do them (they are auto technicians). I wonder which husband will be her next victim?!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on May. 8, 2013

• I'm wondering why they associate with her outside of work. If this was on the job she can definately get terminated or written up. If this continues to happen I would threaten her with a sexual harrassment suit. Then again, the men are the co-workers and they more than likely would not want to make waves and not say anything. The only thing you can do is worry about your own husband and hope the other wives are doing the same.
    Anonymous

• If she is at work they should all act professionally.
    Since they know how she acts outside of work they can either choose to spend time around her or not to be around her.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:04 PM on May. 8, 2013