• In the Spotlight:

This day sucks and it is only 2

went to the store and I come out to a big mark on my car like someone pushed a basket in it ,then I go to walmart and I go to pull out and my son starts to chock ....he is only 18 months old and instead on putting it in R I put it on D and hit the car in front ,so I felt my number and no damage at all but I gave them my number in a note and now they are calling me telling me they are going to come find me and kill me and sue me for everything ...worst day evey......o and my son put sunglass in the diaper bag too.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on May. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hmm..Maybe stay home for the rest of the day :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:24 PM on May. 8, 2013

• im lol not leaving for a long time .....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:24 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Awww,I hope it gets better soon. If the people continue to call and say they're going to kill you, report them to the police. You can't be too careful.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:28 PM on May. 8, 2013

• If they are threatening you I would contact the police. You did the right thing leaving your number
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:30 PM on May. 8, 2013

• you could tell them that you can't sue a dead person just to be smart ass
    LostSoul88

• Yikes. That is a bad day! Stay away from sharp objects too. ;)
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 3:31 PM on May. 8, 2013

• I would contact the police over the threats, please tell me you took a picture if their car.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:32 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Thanks eveyone and yes I took a pic
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on May. 8, 2013

•   Look at it this way, it can only get better! :p  And I agree with the others about contacting the police.  They sound like psychos.  *Hugs*

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:02 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Agree contact police. You did nothing wrong, you had an accident and left your info. Some people worry about the whole Hit and run thing but it doesn't apply because 1: you were in a private parking lot and 2: you left all relevent info.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:08 PM on May. 8, 2013