I get a accuse from my husband saying, "I am whore and stupid".

It happend Last Monday, when we were shopping at the asian grocery store and suddenly my husband look at me strange but being quiet through out check out. Then suddenly I asked him what wrong with you? He say, " It all good because I know what you are doing, Whore because you were looking the other guy when I am not looking?!" Techincally, He is wrong for once and he had a trust issue through out his relationship before he meet me. This what had all it happeend. Then when everything happend through out in the car onto the way home he starting to call me WHORE AND STUPID a lot. It hurt me cause I am wife and mother of our son. I took this vow seriously and yet this what I get because I was looking other dude even I am not but to him he think I am. I do not know what to do but it been two years in our marriage. All I get accuse and bad name calling even I am not doing anything to betrayed him. Now, I can't even go anywhere.

EVB2011

Asked by EVB2011 at 7:53 PM on May. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• I am sure the signs were there before the marriage but you chose to not follow them. Now you can choose something better for yourself and your son or you can choose to remain in an abusive relationship.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:57 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Who needs that? Why do you stay with him?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:59 PM on May. 8, 2013

• And you are still with him why??? I'd tell him to go fuck himself if it were me!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:02 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Okay, How can I change myself for better? Anything I am trying to do isnt enough to show him that I am not a whore. BUT what it is i HAVE TO DO?
    EVB2011

Comment by EVB2011 (original poster) at 8:11 PM on May. 8, 2013

• He should already know you are not a whore...or did something happen to make him change how he sees you?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:14 PM on May. 8, 2013

• He was looking at me when I was looking at the fish but he was think that I was look at the man who doing our fish. But I do not understand that my husband think that I get too excite when I see man but I am not. Only reason I was looking at the fish because I want to make sure that I want see what he doing our fish. I cant trust nobody to cut or preparation foods. Then my husband keep looking at me then When I saw him. He give me a dead look as if he want to calling me whore. That when it happend in the car.
    EVB2011

Comment by EVB2011 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on May. 8, 2013

• this is HIS problem, it is not you. He needs a therapist to work through his trust issues or you need to leave him.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:20 PM on May. 8, 2013

• call an abuse shelter and talk to a professional
    you have to see that is it not you at all

it is 100% him
    NOTHING you do will make him not be abusive- he just is an abuser

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:21 PM on May. 8, 2013

• If he saw his mother looking at a man, whether she was or not, would he call her a whore?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:22 PM on May. 8, 2013

• How do new members seem to find Answers so fast? Amazing.

If he is abusive (verbally, emotionally or physically) then you should take your child and leave and file for divorce. You can't fix anyone but yourself and he is the one with the problem. Your son will learn to treat women the same way your husband treats you if you don't break the cycle.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:23 PM on May. 8, 2013