Another pre-interview question - should I process my hair?

Going anon (see previous Q) - I can't remember when I last processed my hair. It doesn't look like it needs coloring (no gray showing) but it wouldn't hurt to brighten it up. Should I do my hair before my interview on Monday?

More info on the job I REALLY REALLY want - it is for the State (can't reveal which one), so has the full plate of State benefits. I want to nail this interview.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on May. 8, 2013 in Money & Work

• If you are thinking it needs colored, have a professional do it if you want it done before the interview. This way there shouldn't be any last minute problems. Good luck with your interview. I hope you get the job.

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 PM on May. 8, 2013

• If you decide to color your hair, I would do it no later than tomorrow just in case there are any mishaps and you need time to fix it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:02 PM on May. 8, 2013

• If you want to do it anyway, do it. But I wouldn't make a special effort if you weren't already thinking of coloring your hair.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:10 PM on May. 8, 2013

• I agree with JeremysMom. Do it now so it doesn't look obvious, or it can be corrected if need be.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:36 PM on May. 8, 2013

• Definitely use a trusted professional if you do. And keep with a conservative style/color.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:25 PM on May. 8, 2013