Does anyone watch Survivor? Don't open if you haven't watched tonight's episode

I am so frustrated with this season! Ugh lol. I can't believe Dawn voted Brenda out. All of the people who I liked are gone now :(. I hope either Eddie or Eric wins because I can't stand the other 3, but really, as long as its not Dawn I guess I would be ok with it.

Hollyhock.

Asked by Hollyhock. at 11:52 PM on May. 8, 2013 in Entertainment

• I usually do watch, but haven't this season for some reason, and I have been watching since the beginning in 2001
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:04 AM on May. 9, 2013

• You're not missing anything lol. It's a bunch of people who have been riding coat tails making it to the end. I almost wish I never started watching it because now I have to see what happens lol.
    Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 12:53 AM on May. 9, 2013

• Yeah, I can't stand Dawn. And I think it was so shitty of them to vote Brenda out like that. I hope Eddie or Eric wins, too, because the others don't deserve it. And I can't stand Cochran either - that episode when Sherri licked peanut butter off his finger and he said it happens more often then you think, all I could think was, "Well, yeah, I guess it does since I never thought it would happen even once." lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:45 AM on May. 9, 2013